Toyrethrottcin Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Love On Delivery Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Ho Kam-An is a love struck dim-sum delivery boy who falls for a beautiful judo student. After being humiliated by her boyfriend, Ho Kam-An goes out and seeks the services of an aging kung-fu master who teaches him a half ass style of kung fu "Karate Kid" style. After actually learning how to fight using this style (much to the master's surprise) he dresses up like Garfield and beats up the boyfriend of the beautiful judo student. But he's challenged to a fight by the master's former foe. Is Ho Kam-An up to the challenge?
Stephen Chow is a comedic genius. Sure, Love on Delivery can at times be childish or even banal, but the overall effect is one of sheer insanity of the best kind. One of my favorite scenes is the satire of the Terminator. The characters are genuinely funny caricatures of the down on his luck loser delivery-boy, the dreamy lover girl, the penny-pinching boss, the cocky martial arts instructor, the dirty cheat out to make a quick buck, and many more.<br/><br/>Like Shaolin Soccer, Chow manages to create a mindless romantic comedy mixed with chopsocky martial arts and it works, but expect something more like a cartoon that your typical western comedy.
This is the funniest Hong Kong movie I've seen (though I've only seen a few dozen) – even better than Jackie Chan's stuff. In fact, it's one of the funniest comedies of any kind that I've seen.<br/><br/>The scene where the seemingly indestructable hero keeps popping up, fists on his hips (in a Superman pose), wearing that incredibly ridiculous Gar Fai (AKA Jim Davis' Garfield) mask, is to die for.

Episode 1.10 torrentThe Crossing in hindi downloadOne Spy Too Many full movie kickass torrentSuds full movie download in hindi hdHitler's Balls movie in hindi free downloadLife Again in tamil pdf downloadthe Hot Wheels Highway 35 World Race full movie in hindi free download hdBig B movie in hindi hd free downloadDaniel and Emily Celebrate Their First Win Against the Montenegros hd full movie downloadCatch Me movie free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Toyrethrottcin
Please log in to post a reply.