Toyrethrottcin Admin replied

293 weeks ago

BloodRayne: The Third Reich Movie Free Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Rayne fights against the Nazis in Europe during World War II, encountering Ekart Brand, a Nazi leader whose target is to inject Adolf Hitler with Rayne's blood in an attempt to transform him into a dhampir and attain immortality.
In the World War II, the Damphir Rayne fights against Nazis and joins the group of resistance led by Nathaniel Gregor. When they attack a train expecting to find weapons, they find people that are going to a concentration camp. Rayne is shot by a soldier and her blood drops on the face of Commandant Ekart Brand. She kills him but he turns into a powerful vampire. Now Rayne needs to fix the problem, otherwise Hitler may achieve her power with the research of Doctor Mangler.
This was obviously film-making under pressure. If I hadn't heard the director mention on the DVD's audio commentary that there was lack of time and money, I'd still have noticed it easily from the quality jumps. At the beginning, you think this is going to be "Schindler's List II" or something like that, slowly enough building up the atmosphere before it's unfortunately too rushed afterwards. There are some brilliant scenes, my favorite is when the doctor says about the vampire: "This creature no longer has any bond to the moral laws of Man" - while he is just cutting him (it?) to pieces alive! That tells you more about what inhuman means than some highly acclaimed movies did: inability to realize how evil it all really is. However, there are some downfalls after that, especially the fight scenes are less spectacular than some in the previous two movies, and Bloodrayne's character isn't developed much, pretty much a ball in a pinball machine, same player shoots again… Actually the bad guys are more interesting, especially the lieutenant who is in doubt whether he should follow the doctor and the commandant, afraid they might turn him into a vampire, too. I voted 7-7-6 for the three movies.
I haven't consciously avoided Uwe's movies in the past even though I have heard the negative comments people have made about them i just never got round to watching them. I thought I would give this movie a try to see if he is really the true son of Ed woods. He is not at that level yet but this film shows that he is close to claiming his thronethe worst filmmaker ever. I will start with the good parts; the locations were quite pretty. Now that bit is over lets deal with the rest of The Third Reich. Firstly hire a cinematographer who can do justice to the hard work the location scout has done and buy him a proper camera. The is nothing wrong with using a camera mount now and again, But i suppose if you were in such a hurryit seems everyone making this movie seemed to be I wouldn't take the time to put up the tripod either. Next special effects. When your extras are being killed by gunfire it might be a idea to show them actually getting shot not every hard surface around them while they just keel over. Finally the acting. I don't usually support the Nazis in movies but when the partisans where on screen i prayed that the Nazis would come and massacre them all so i wouldn't have to endure anymore of them talking or more usually shouting banal tripe at each other. My friend has a bloodhound that can play more emotions than Natassia Malthe who plays Rayne (though Natassia is easier on the eye). The Nazis were no better. In fact Michael Pare was down right atrocious. But i do believe this is direction rather than acting ability because Clint Howard has been around the block now for a couple of decades and has put in good performances in the past but this performance was damn near unwatchable. To sum up this movie was phoned in by the cast and crew. While the producer was looking to make a fast buck from making this on the cheap and in a hurry then selling it to horny teenage boys. Watch this if you can be bothered but really only if there is nothing more enjoyable left to do in the world(Like extract your own teeth).

In fact there aren'ta comparison has shown. Despite the different ratings both versions are identical and the Unrated labeling is probably a marketing stunt.
The World's End in hindi 720pInitial D movie in hindi free downloadBack Home online freeThe Desert Horseman full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Golden Web in tamil pdf downloadTeen Titans Go! telugu full movie downloadLone Star full movie online freeClassic Thieves and Mynah Birds in hindi downloadThe Tuxedo dubbed hindi movie free download torrentKung Fu Panda 720p movies

last edited 215 weeks ago by Toyrethrottcin
Please log in to post a reply.